ThanksBaby Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer
- Fast operation: The baby bottle sterilizer and dryer takes only 20 minutes to sterilize and dry baby bottles, thanks to its built-in triple effect technology with an automated process. The hexagonal structure allows for efficient delivery of UVC and Infra-Red rays to the target object(s).
- Audio guided messages: With one-touch operation, sterilization and dry process are completed with beginning and ending audio messages for your convenience
- Removing 99.9% of bacteria: proven through a 3rd party lab testing. (FCC, CE certified. FDA, EPA registered)
- Durable body with built-in Air Ventilation: it is durable, and optimized for sterilizing & drying baby bottles and other daily goods.
- It has built-in air ventilation to fresh the air inside the unit
- Spacious room: 1060 cubic inches
- Operating Temperature: the maximum temperature during the operation of the Bottle Sterilizer is 45 degrees Celsius, equivalent to 113 in Fahrenheit.
- 2 Removable trays
- 6,000 lifetime UV lamp
- The Sterilizer and Dryer is an ideal solution for also businesses since it is fast, durable, and simple to use without needing any attention during an operation.
- Item dimension & weight: 12.59 (w) * 12.74 (h) * 12.58(d) 12.34 LBS, Made in S. Korea
The UV and Far Infrared Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer
ThanksBaby bottle sterilizer has been designed and developed for sanitizing viruses and bacteria-sensitive daily use products. It uses ultraviolet light (UV) and far infrared functions to remove 99.9% of harmful micro-organisms living in thousands of daily products.
Patented Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer
It uses a patented technology of Hexagonal mirror structure for the effective delivery of UV light as well as infrared heat to the object shortening the time for disinfection and drying. One-touch operation with start and end messages makes it easy to use.
Spacious room and Air Purification
The bottle sterilizer and dryer offers spacious rooms having 1060 cubic inches to accommodate a large item or multiple items at a time of sanitizing operation. Air purification is done through the back of the unit ensuring to supply clean air in the unit.
Certified by Internation Standard
It is certified by the international safety authority, CE, and FCC confirming the safety of the product.
Why do you need the bottle sterilizer?
To illustrate just how dirty kids’ toys can be, Birgit Pruess, North Dakota State University Department of Veterinary and Microbiological Sciences associate professor, tested various toys to see which harbored the most bacteria. It turns out the toddler’s plastic giraffe, which doubles as a teething toy, had the highest bacteria count of an estimated 450 colonies.
Sanitizing any bacteria & viruses sensitive products
- Mobile phones
- Cosmetic tools
- Baby products (Baby’s milk bottle, toys…)
- Cups, Spoons, Forks, and knifes
- Food containers